Lawyer specialized in Litigation, Corporate, Restructuring and TIC Right’s. With an extensive experience in Commercial law and Business law, involved in advising companies and organizations. He is appointed as bankruptcy administrator by the commercial courts.
Speaker in various seminars on Privacy, Media, TIC law and Data Protection. ICAB Professor and author in the edition of various legal books, as well in articles in specialized magazines.
- Degree in law from UNED.
- Postgraduate course in techniques of negotiation and conflict resolution by the IDEC of UPF.
- Master's degree in law and information technology and communication (MD & ICT) by the Universitat Ramón Llull.
- Master of research in legal science by ESADE Law School.
- Currently Phd student in the program of doctorate in Economic law and Corporate at ESADE Law School.
- Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.