- Cookies Policy and Integration with the Data Protection Policy
- What are cookies?
At Denverabogados.com we use “cookies” for the sole purpose of offering a better, more personalized service and to help make browsing our pages easier and tailored to the preferences of our users.
A “cookie” is a small text file that a web page server stores on the user’s hard drive. Cookies cannot by themselves identify a person as they do not refer to any personal data and cannot be executed as code or contain viruses.
In general, they can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
- Types of cookies
At Denverabogados.com, depending on the entity that manages them, we use two types of cookies, our own and those of third parties:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent from our computers or domain and will help us, for example, to save your user settings (language and version of denverabogados.com from which you browse) so that on your next visits you can access the same version. . In addition, it will allow us to manage your shopping cart and keep the products added to it while you browse our pages.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent from a domain that is not managed by us, but by another external entity. Such as analytical cookies. These cookies do not identify the user or save their private data, but only collect information on the navigation that users do anonymously through Denverabogados.com to statistically monitor it.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated, two types of cookies are used:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose we use this type of cookies:
- Basic: Strictly necessary for navigation, guaranteeing the safety and correct operation of our different services.
- Analytics and optimization: They allow us to study the behavior of visitors on our website in order to optimize, add new features and improve browsing performance.
- Personalization: They allow you to optimize your browsing experience on our website and show you tailor-made content, such as suggestions based on your favorite or visited products.
- Behavioral advertising: We store information on your interests and browsing history to show you tailored advertising according to your browsing profile, interests and demographics.
- List of cookies used in denverabogados.com:
|[*]||[*]||[Básica / Analítica y optimización / Personalización / Publicidad comportamental]||[*]||[Propia / Terceros]||[*]||[*]|
When you visit our website for the first time, you can accept cookies, deny them and configure them in the cookie information note that will appear in your browser.
Later you can change your preferences in relation to cookies through [the following options or the Cookie Settings panel]
Likewise, we inform you that you can delete or manage cookies through your browser options. Most browsers automatically accept “cookies” but it is also possible to configure them for non-acceptance or blocking. In the event that you deactivate them and do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of our services and that your experience on our website is not as satisfactory.
In the “Help” section of most browsers it is indicated how to modify the cookie settings of your browser:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/opera.html
- International transfers
In relation to the personal data obtained through our own cookies, we do not carry out international transfers of personal data to third countries.
You can find out about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies (see the links provided in section 4).
We do not create, through our own cookies, profiles that involve automated decision-making with legal effects for the user or that significantly affect them in a similar way.
You can find out about the profiling carried out by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies (see the links provided in section 4).
- Conservation period
The personal data obtained through own cookies will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the treatment of each cookie. When its use is no longer necessary, the personal data will be blocked and will remain at the disposal of the competent authorities for the time and for the legal purposes established in the applicable regulations. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be deleted applying the appropriate security measures.
You can find out about the personal data retention periods applied by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies (see the links provided in section 4).
Denverabogados.com may modify this Cookies Policy (revised in July 2021 to adapt it to the AEPD Cookie Guide and the new directives of the European Data Protection Committee) based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or for the purpose of adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.